Thursday, January 26, 2017

"Apostle" Laura Lee Exposed as False Prophet

The following is a message between the so called apostle Laura Lee Dykstra and her daughter in 2012. This is some of the documentation that was given to the courts to have her commited for mental health treatment. I've highlighted what I think are the most interesting points.. I don't have to explain much, Laura lays it all out on the table. She still to this day believes she is Mary reincarnated, though she wont say it openly anymore, of course Sean (who was supposedly Joseph) realized she really was mentally ill and left her, after breaking her out of the psych ward and living with her for several months. She says her family persecuted her for her faith, anyone with any sense would have a right to be concerned, she says here she's had a vision of a knife plunging into her heart in martyrdom, that July 4 is "the date" and she will not be back after that. If that's not crazy talk I don't know what is! I'm posting this solely with the intent of exposing Laura as a false prophet (this is full of false prophecies!) and to warn those who may follow her. She needs prayer, God has clearly given her strong delusions as spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2:11
  
May 16
Nicole ***
• Dan and Jessica are coming over tonight. I'd prefer if you don't come with them. It's confusing for the kids when you only make an effort to see us a couple of times a year, you can't come around once every 6+ months and act as if that's ok. You need to make a real effort (consistently) to be a good parent and grandparent, or don't make any effort at all. You missed *** and *** birthdays without so much as a simple phone call, now our baby is a week and a half old and we haven't heard anything from you. Not having a phone is a lame excuse, you could easily call from Grandpa and Grandma's house next door. You obviously only care about your "ministry" and being on your computer 24/7. People and relationships don't seem to matter to you at all and never have. If that's the kind of life you want to continue to live I hope you enjoy it, but you are alienating everyone in your life because of it.
  
May 22
• I'm sorry Nicole. I'm sorry I hurt you. I love you and always have. It has not been easy for me being who I am. And I did think that the transfiguration will be soon. I couldn't help missing Tyler's birthday because I really was working and could not change my schedule.


I'm really sorry you are hurt and I do love you very much.

I cannot help it -- it's not a "ministry" -- Nicole, I have encountered the 2 witnesses, the transfiguration is in 6 weeks, every thing is so supernatural...

and Joseph has come to me.

I am the Apostle of Revelation 12 and I am Mary.

She was taken bodily up to Heaven -- and this is a time for me to transition -- and Joseph has come to me -- and we are talking.

And the 2 witnesses confirm that I am Mary and he is Joseph, and he confirms it, and the Lord confirms it... and I am now nearly about to birth Jesus in transfiguration to the whole body of Christ in the last move of the Spirit.


And as these things happen, I am now crying because you think I don't love you and you tell me what a terrible mother and grandmother I am, and I cannot help all the Lord has for me.

And it is a lot to adjust to.

You were born on 9/30 and your name is Nicole Rae - Victory of the People - the Rea standing for Rachel and ray of light -- you are a sign of the transfigurationi of the entire church.

 And I ask that you pray about it and consider the level things I endure for the Lord's sake -- as I go through this emergence as Obama prepares to commit the abomination of 


desolation in just 6 weeks.

And me needing to adjust to meeting Joseph again -- and preparing to transfigure -- and now you tell me what a terrible person I am and have hurt me deeply.

Love,

Mom

May 22
• **If you read about it -- Mary was taken bodily to Heaven. I have been born here as the Apostle of Revelation 12. Elijah was taken bodily to Heaven and was born as John the Baptist. The church theologians do say that Mary is the Apostle of Revelation 12 -- and somehow I have always known. But I am adjusting now and Joseph has come to me -- he likewise was taken bodily to Heaven. And is now born here -- as are the two witnesses Elijah and Moses.


May 22
• And Joseph has the same testimony of call of the 24/7 Coliseum of Prayer for the saints globally. Nicole, many, many Christians are being martyred globally at this time.
• And now I have to adjust to Joseph being here -- and I am sorry I have neglected you. There has been so much about the 666 beast system rising and God preparing me to emerge and strengthening me to emerge to release the last move of the Spirit with Joseph.
• I have always told you I am the Apostle of Revelation 12. The signs are all confirmed that the abomination of desolation will be 7/04/2012.
• This will be the date of transfiguration and the fires of Revelation 18. I know that God is Sovereign, yet these matters are life and death globally for all saints.
• All the signs that I would show you and even the date of my birth on 7/23/64 at St. Mary's.
• 7.4 - first and last

  236 + 1776 = 2012
  The dates of your birth and Daniel's birth are also signs.
  Your birth being 9/30 and Daniel's birth being 1/21.
  9/30 is the date of the sign of Revelation 12 of Rosh Hashanah and Elenin - and there were many signs related like the 2 trees falling on 9/30 unprecedented in history the Sequoia's on 9/30.
  Obama took his oath of office on 1/21/2009 -- the date of Daniel's birthday.
  The time of gestation from 9/30 for a birth is the birth date of 7/04/2012
  1260 days from 1/21/2009 is 7/04/2012
  **It is not for small things that I have been pressed in my prayer closet and battling 
Satan relative the final move of the Spirit unto transfiguration of the church and escape from Great Tribulation that is imminent.
  I ask you to please pray about it and not make me cry.
  Please email me back because I will try to come over in the next couple of days unless you are so upset with me that you don't want me to. I have not gone anywhere or done anything. I am in a season of great intercession and preparation for the final outpouring in counsel with the 2 witnesses and Joseph. I will send you some of his communication to me.


May 22
• **I have been emailing him -- and we spoke for the first time Sunday -- and the ring of fire sign occurred -- also a sign of the end.
• Also a sign of our wedding rings and the birthing of the final move of the Spirit.
• Everything is rising to the apocalyptic level of the supernatural manifesting in preparation for transfiguration and I didn't mean to hurt you or the children.
• When I talk to Joseph, we talk a little and then pray and intercede for all saints globally and pray together in the name of Jesus for all saints.

• It is prophesied that full miraculous healing will flow from our prayer meetings and as we establish the 24/7 prayer meetings online and locally. So he is very spiritual and devout and we know each other, Nicole -- we know each other. And the first time he emailed me, I knew him and was so quieted and it is a miracle.


May 22
• Nicole, I need to get some lunch and then I will come back here and Joseph and I are going to hold a prayer meeting.
• Nicole, numerous Spiritfilled saints confirm this in the Lord -- I have always told you I am the Apostle of Revelation 12.
• I will get back with you -- I was going to tell you in person then received this email. Love Mom
• **Nicole, I am going to get some lunch and come back and hold a prayer meeting over skype with Joseph. But, I never told you what happened to me at Fair Haven because I did not want you to be unsettled by what happened to me there. But this is so typical of my life here and the great persecution Jesus told me I would face for being who I am as the Apostle of Revelation 12 -- He spoke to me face to face in my salvation telling me so.
May 22
• I was at church and the love of Jesus began to touch my heart in manifest power of glory -- and the anointing of full miraculous healing began to arise within me in power.
• And I shared with them that an anointing of full miraculous healing was present and active and awakening within me. And they thought me mad.
• Because people do not believe the greatest miracles and use psychology to explain what is the most miraculous.
• And so, I prophesied to them the power of the Spirit was so great. They literally sent a policeman to my door to tell me not to come to church. These are the things I endure for the Lord's sake.
• They were "afraid" and said to meet with the pastors before I came back to church.
• Then, of course very upset inside but remaining calm in the Lord, I did call, and they wanted to meet with me and a pastor and a Christian psychologist to determine if I was... insane. (No, I'm not insane - I am the Apostle of Revelation 12.)

  
May 22
• So, I did meet with the Christan psychologist and a pastor there -- because otherwise they would say I am insane and I am not insane. I am truly the Apostle of Revelation 12 and that anointing really is present within me and really did rise withini me at a service and I was trying to obey the Lord to prepare to release it to the body of Christ.


  
May 22
• And the psychologist rather marvelled at me and said that I am simply very spiritual in the Lord and some have mountaintop relationships and experiences in the Lord due to proximity to Him... and said I am sane -- though he could not comprehend personally my depth of spirituality.
  
May 22
• And that pastor who met with me with that psychologist was the one that I do not like, and he was like evil to me looking at me -- and still wanting to pretend that I was insane even after the Christian psychologist said, "She is perfectly sane and simply deeply spiritual in Jesus".

  
May 22
• And I met with the head pastor there and I was well beyond him also but he was kind to me and said that he prayed over all the church seats often that God would open the hearts of the saints sitting there -- that he would walk through the church and all the pews and seats in the church sanctuary and pray that the hearts of the saints would be opened.
  
May 22
• And I liked him. And I realized that this gift had opened up in me sitting there because he so prayed for that to happen, and that gift is in me and will pour out of my heart when my heart opens in the love of Jesus as it did in that service.
• But, I would not go back there. Because I am so far outside the perception of Christians that they constantly persecute me and make false "deductions" on the basis of human reason -- and I am too miraculous to be received in the church -- and I did not want to go to church and have people looking at me with suspicion and the human reasoning thinking when I cannot change my destiny and who I am in the Lord and God's work in me is so fully miraculous and I am the Apostle of Revelation 12. And, in my heart I always knew I was Mary come to be the Apostle of Revelation 12 -- for she was taken bodily up and such saints can be born at a different time in church age to fulfill a special calling and commission as Elijah was taken up to come as John the Baptist. I love you and you see how it is when I am who I am and the church does not receive the miraculous and mine is the most miraculous testimony in the whole of the church age.

  
May 22
• I hope you will forgive me, Nicole, and I am sorry and I love you.
Mom
  
May 22
• http://birthofanation.org/coliseumofprayer/home/ This is our vision -- and we are meeting there. You will see a prophecy by Apostle Steven Brooks stating that full miraculous healing will flow from 24/7 prayer meeting from the USA -- I know he is prophecying of us.
May 23
• Joseph and I did this prayer meeting and you can see me speak of him and hear himj pray. We are wholly committed to the commission God hs given us to pray and bring in the endtime move of the Spirit. We both believe 7/04/2012 is the date of transfiguration and we have only 6 weeks left. 


When on the total frontline of spiritual warfare against the 666 beast system rising to manifest in the abomination of desolation -- one gets "in the Spirit" and it's not as ez as ppl would think to come out of a prayer closet and be "part of" everyday life. Spiritual warfare is intense. It was not for no reason that I have kept to myself. This level warfare puts a person "in a funk" until breakthroughs manifest as the endtime move is birhted. It has been better for me ever since Joseph came to me. I have endured a full descent into hell when the man I was previously married to blasphemed the Holy Spirit. No one really will ever know but Jesus and me what it has been like for me all my life to be on the frontline of spiritual warfare against the enemy separated from Joseph. Standing by myself alone, really, at certain levels enduring such trial. But, Joseph had the same experience as me relative someone he thought was of God for him -- where he could feel something in the Spirit -- but it was not meant to be and was just a doppelganger.

Things are getting better now that Joseph is here and I am not standing alone at the forefront positionally against Satan by myself without him.

Here is Joseph. I unkowingly named Daniel after him. 
What he looks like in the natural is a tad inconsequential because we will soon transfigure. 

But, we say we are already married -- but we will wait to marry until after the transfiguration. Because right now we have 6 weeks to pray and intercede and must give our lives to release of the outpourijng of victory for the Christian church globally against the 666 beast.

We "go to" the wholly supernatural level and will release the transfiguration glory that some call rapture. And, if you put the matter in context and could try to understand the level warfare that is involved supernaturally to move to manifest the Kingdom of Heaven on earth, then I hope you could understand why I would be in a funk though I wish I had not have been.

You told me not to come see you. But, if you walked in my shoes you would see that I am being the best mother and grandmother I could be in taking it most seriously to do what must be done to save lives include those of my children and grandchildren in giving myself inj this season to spiritual warfare myself and now with Joseph.

So, I would really like for you to apologize also to me, and invite me to come over since you closed the door in my face. (And from what Daniel and Jessica said to me, you were not ready to have visitors -- and you were having the baby at home this time -- and before you didn't really want visitors in the hospital after you had Rylee and seemed overwhelmed with visitors.)

Hear Joseph pray. He will sit on the throne, I believe, of New Testament Israel -- ZION -- and I to his right hand during the 1000 year reign of Christ (even as King David will sit on the throne in OT Israell) until Jesus returns.

I will have a reward for so challenging a life in many respects in the 1000 years -- and I know you will have a rewards also and are very special to the Lord being called "Nicole Rae" born on 9/30 -- and God Himself has a plan and a purpose in all things - and is telling a story in and through our lives even through all of the heartbreaks, trials, and tears.

We shall soon enter ZION.

Love, Mom

Sunday
  
May 23
• 
  
May 23
• that's the tape to listen to and hear him pray over the entire church as the leader of the church come to battle and destroy the reign of the 666 beast sent from God for this hour -- as Joseph -- I think he was worth... the wait. And, I will receive my reward in the 1000 years. It's a beautiful story, really, Nicole --- and I wish you were not mad at me. 


• All right, Nicole, I am listening. I also recognize that baby times are challenging times hormonally and emotionally. You are a wonderful woman and I'm very proud of you as a wife and mother. I was always a single mother. I have not had money for the longest time -- and that makes it challenging also. If I had all the money in the world, things would be different. I feel very immobilized by not having money. So, I know that there are just a lot of factors that you have to walk in 


But I really didn't have the opportunity to be a stay at home mom with a Christian husband - so it's not comparing apples to apples. Plus, I had a literal full descent into hell when your father ripped and tore my Bible to shreds. And no one but me and Jesus will ever know how much an internal suffering that was.

I know you are a wonderful loving person, Nicole, and I am sorry I've hurt you.

I'm on skype right now with Joseph. I am leaving, Lordwillling, to be in Georgia the month of June. As far as July 4, honey, I won't be back. 
In fact, I will most likely not see everyone for 3-1/2 years after July 4 as I will be in OT Israel as one of two couples who are the 2 witnesses in the Great Tribulation. I have had visions since I was born again as a child of a knife plunging through my heart in my martyrdom. I felt like I would be gone after July 4 -- and I think I will be. While others transfigure -- I believe I will go to OT Jerusalem. The scripture states of prophecy of Mary that a sword would pierce her heart. And there's always been that vision. So, this is my destiny, I believe.

So, I can pass on telling you things -- but, Nicole, all the prophets around me are getting all the same words. 2 lampstands (2 men) and 2 candlesticks (2 women) are the two witnesses who become the 4 angels (= saints so it's ppl like the angels to the churches in Revelaiton 3 are really saints - words for angels and saints are synonymous in the original language). So, anyway, the 2 witnesses are two couples where the man and woman are one -- and there are 4 angels and they are the resurrected 2 witnesses. Bottom-lne, no, I'm not going to be here after July 4 -- and July 4 is the day.


I'm leaving for Georgia, Lordwilling, very soon. But I will be in Georgia for a month. And I'm hoping that you can come down for a couple of weeks for the end of June for a goodbye with the kids. Don't know what to tell you -- but this is my life
.

I think it's good to leave things in the Lord's hands and I know you're really so much like me, well, I guess if I was me I'd be mad at me too. 
Sorry, sweety, I don't know what to say.

Love you honey,

Mom

Sunday
• **Guess what Joseph's name in this life is?? His last name?? White. White Robes of Righteousness. White wedding. I don't know that I'll have an official "wedding" this side of transfiguration. I think he's waited this long -- he can transfigure... and it will be a wedding ceremony by God. I thought I might get married in Georgia -- but I don't want to, I don't think. He can wait for Christ to be fully birthed in me -- and that's transfiguration. So, we will be in Georgia for a month doing strictly intercession and Christian disciplines. He's just like me, Nicole. All he is about is doing Bible study, prayer, and such. He is exactly like me and when we pray -- we pray just the same. He cut off the head of the NWO eagle on American soil. Check out how his prayer matched my vision. He didn't know anything about my vision at all -- and he prayed this -- and it was my vision. And 2 days before, I saw the black eagle flying over the property here just exactly where I saw it in the dream. I know I'm so different -- and he's just like me, Nicole. I'm just showing you how he's exactly the same -- and you should hear his prayer that he did tonite when we on skype. I'll upload that in a few. We're going to be martyrs together -- and rise together. He's so like Jesus to me. 


40 minutes ago
• Joseph states we have our provision. We are leaving Thursday or Friday for Bilderberger in VA - then we are going to GA. We will be in this cabin the last 2 weeks in June. Then we go to Philadelphia, PA. Each has their own conviction, Nicole, and I respect that in the Lord. Yet, both Joseph and I have full conviction that the abomination of desolation and transfiguration is July 4. Please consider joining us in this cabin for the latter 2 weeks in June. It has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus a loft area and some other areas. I am inviting Daniel and Jessica as well. And wait just a little bit because I will confirm first that it is paid for for that time period -- thus all prepared for you to come and for us to be there. Please just pray about these things -- I know you are right and have valid points about things, Nicole, and I am truly sorry and hope you forgive me. But I am leaving, Nicole -- and I think even in your spirit you sensed I was leaving, honestly, I have felt that -- and you in your spirit feel you will miss me. The Lord knows, Nicole. I love you and here is the cabin. Again, we believe what we believe -- with conviction and are persons of lifelong prayer and deep relationship with God. So, I understnad if others don't share the conviction -- but we do. Also, we may be getting married in Georgia there - or we may wait for July 4. That is undecided. His age and appearance doesn't matter to me Nicole. He's 37 and he's not as tall as me at this time. I don't care. http://www.avenairmtncabins.com/CabinDetail.php?CabinID=23
Tuesday
• Those are the amenities - you can see them on the page. I'll confirm when it is paid for -- but it would be a nice vacation for the family -- and we will be spending much time in prayer -- and serving the Lord -- yet you and the children can have a nice vacation and spend time with us also. And with Jessica and Dan (Dan says he has 2 weeks vacation time --- Jessica will check to see if she can come.) Again, I will confirm it is paid in full. Love in Jesus, Mom
















Tuesday
Nicol
• Mom...we will not be visiting with you and this guy in Geogia. How can you honestly think that any of this is a good idea?? You don't know him at all, and only VERY recently starting talking to him online. Now you want to go across the country to meet with him and be alone with him for several weeks, and then you plan to die together. This whole thing is just too far out there, and I don't understand how you can not see that. There's no way I will get my family involved in this, and I don't think you should put yourself in that situation either. None of this is even remotely normal and I really think at this point you need some serious help, and that you should see a psychologist or psychiatrist. Or you should be admitted someplace for awhile to sort out your thoughts and think more clearly.

I love you and I just want what is best for you. That's why I can't listen to you talk about being a martyr and being stabbed in the chest on July 4 2012, or you talking about how you are Mary and this guy is Joseph and your going to birth Jesus again, etc, and not be seriously concerned for your safety, and sanity.
  
Tuesday
• Nicole, this will be the end of the conversation. If you don't recognize the NWO and you don't recognize the significance of these things -- that's up to you. But you will not speak such disrespectful things to me. I am a spiritual person, and these are the last of hte last days. If I was in the mainstream -- I wouldn't be apostolic -- and I always have been, thank you. So, this conversation is over. The cabins are booked and I am leaving in a few days. I'll forgive this conversation -- but this conversation with you speaking so disrespectfully is not going to continue. Love you, Mom
  
Tuesday
• PS... You have the facts wrong. July 4, 2012 is the date of abomination of desolations. Then the two witnesses appear in OT Jerusalem at the time of transfiguration. They are martyred at the end of the 2nd 1260 days. Read your Bible. This is very melodramatic of you. I've always told you I am the apostle of Revelation 12. The abomination of desoaltions is July 4, 2012... 1260 days after Obama's oath 1/21/2009. So, I will not be here after the transfiguration but will translate to OT Jerusalem and at the end of the 1260 days... that's when the two witnesses are martyred. So, I'm not going to be dead 7.04/2012 -- obviously. No more disrespect, Nicole.
  
Tuesday
• **Cabins are booked and paid for in full.
  
Tuesday
• As an fYI, other Christians are gathering. Joseph and I will be doing prayer meetings from the cabin that will be livestreamed on the net. So, we will not be "alone" at the cabin -- and I just don't like the melodrama. These are the endtimes, we are happy about it and we want to enjoy ourselves. We are moving into prayer nad spiritual warfare with other Christians doing just what is wise to do. We have a very nice set of cabins we are staying in -- the accommodations are very nice. Joseph is renting a car for me for a month -- so I'm going to be driving a new car to VA and then GA -- and obviously if I felt anything was wrong when I got there -- I'd know. But I'm spiritual enough of a Christian I have spent hours PRAYING with Joseph on Skype -- and it is that we are so well matched in PRAYER that I know he is right for me. It's not like we are carnal or immature ppl. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment