Friday, January 27, 2017

"Apostle" Laura Lee Claims She Is NOT A "Money Whore"



Laura Lee goes on and on in her latest blog post about Rose and her friends calling Laura a "money whore" Well, if the shoe fits... She claims she's so kind and loving because she GIFTED Rose roughly $212. Nothing anyone has said had anything to do with what Rose and Laura gave each other anyway! It's about Laura's attitude toward money, here are some excerpts of her own money centered messages to Sean back in 2012, the man who helped her escape the Michigan mental hospital. This is after he left her in GA. He spent over 30k of his own money while with her, she offered to repay 5k. She had nothing, he even had to buy her clothes because they left the mental hospital and drove halfway across the country. She claims here she will repay him, but she never has. She says God will just *poof* send her money, she doesn't want to work, shares her plans to work the welfare system, she talks about money people send her through her sites, she demands Sean buy her things, and so much more. These are just some small excerpts of her ramblings. She won't deny that she wrote it, because she DID. If she'd like even more exposed like her own "dreams and visions" (which she claims NOW that people proclaiming dreams and visions are not of God, lol...) or her blatant narcissism, etc, she can just keep it up. The more she continues to slander others, the more she herself will be exposed. Checkmate, "apostle." ;-)

Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them." Ephesians 5:11

The ramblings of a self proclaimed lunatic: 


*******

Trying to clarify.   Because you said you wanted to leave, I asked God then to confirm and provide money so that I could pay you back and you could have a good start because you said you wanted to go.  Just so you know, I didn't want to say, but the man who offered to pay a year of my expenses, I don't think he's stable. Anything talking about that seems like I might stray into gossip when I speak about him because I do know he has problems.  So, for the facts, he is not giving me $360 let alone $14,400.  I thought maybe -- then he's had no contact with me, know he's not completely stable, and I don't believe he is giving me anything.  (But I do think he really did have a good thought -- it's the thought that counts -- and I appreciate the kindness of his thought to give.)

*******

Sean, since I don't have a phone right now -- and you do and can contact me via internet, is it ok if I give your phone # as a message # if I fill out an app?? I know God did have me be given $400 to start this month (which is a pretty good gift).  God may increase the giving, etc. so I'm all set to do ministry full time.  But, I also might fill out apps in walking distance.  (Like Eastside Grill and MAYBE -- it's a long walk without a bike -- that gas station). 

I'm trying to think of what God wants me to do -- fill out apps or whatever, etc., etc. 

*******

Just to say so, if I start getting support for my ministry -- and if I do get $1900 sent to me... of course I'm going to start paying you back money.

*******

Rob had flown somewhere to visit family.  He just shared that he owned a business.  He has money.  He tested out paypal and sent me $10.  He said it's a lot of money to send via paypal --- he may want to send it to me in a check or something.  So, he's writing me about that.

I guess maybe he might send me $15,000.  He's not sure.  He says he might send it in increments.  But, I believe he will send me $1200 per month or something is what he said.  I was just praying telling the Lord that I don't want to wait for money for the last minute.  I started doing the work, and I need Him to send me money.  Then, I checked my email and Rob sent me $10 via paypal to test it, and is talking about $15,000 it seems.

He did send me the $10, so it's legitimate he is sending me money.  I'll see what he sends me, then I'll be able to let you know when I get money what I can pay you back, etc.

*******

$10 in paypal.  Then another $100 in paypal.  So, I have $110 in paypal.  He's going to send me the rest in the mail.  He said the trip he took tapped out his credit card, so he has to get the transfer from his bank account and mail me the rest.  It will be about 8 days.

I think that since he sent me $110 in paypal -- and he's getting a transfer... he may be sending me $15,000.  We'll see.  But, it's confirmed that he's serious about it having sent me $110 in paypal.

*******

I like that house on Summit View.  If the Lord sends me $15,000, I believe then I would take that house.   Because God will send me more money as well.  Beverly prophesied over me, "Wealth is your portion" at that meeting I attended here.

As soon as I get that money, I am going to contact Ed and tell him that I want to rent that house for $1000 a month, I think... and also that I need some help getting a car.


*******

If the Lord sends me that money in the next 10 days or so... then I can pray about it and send you money where you are.  I will see what money I get, pray about it, and I can send you money where you are so that you are not just sitting on your social security income alone -- but have that money as well.

*******

He decided to draw the check from his business account.  He says it will be in the mail today.  I believe it takes a week for a check to get here from Canada where he is.  Then, I'd have to open up a bank account and have the check clear here.

I see a car I would like to buy if all other things were equal.

*******

If I get the income from Rob, then I will be able to move somewhere else if you want that.  I guess the getting the income from Rob is the main thing to make me flexible, then to hear from you what you want.

Cuz, if you don't want to rent this place here, and you don't want to live here in Ellijay... I'll be able to give you some money out of what I am getting from Rob.  So, you would have some different choices available through that -- assuming I do receive this money.  

It's a miracle to receive this money from Rob... and I'll let you know how that progresses.

*******

 I love Rob in the Lord and I believe he is a sincere brother in the Lord.  He did send me $110 in paypal, and so I took him seriously.  But, I believe he does have struggles personally.  I think that he has to send the money by paypal for me to believe it is being sent.

I am going to pray for him.  I love him anyway, and I appreciate the $110 he did send.  I just think it's only going to be God if he sends it.  He says things where I really don't know that he's stable.  As I say, it was when he literally came through with the $110 that I began to take him seriously.  It needs to be on a shelf.  I cannot take his word for it right now because I don't know how great his personal struggles.

*******

I am not trying to send money out of my paypal.  But, it appears that I can send out of the account (without it being verified) up to $500.00.  I have in paypal right now about $105.  To verify the paypal account, I need to link it to a bank account.  I'm going to "wait and see" about a bank account.  I just don't want to do anything with my social security number now unless I absolutely have no other choice.

*******

Logically, if I receive an amount where I can give you the $5000, I will do so.  Unfortunately, that doesn't look to be the case right now.  It may change, and if so, I will be glad to give you the $5000.  In fact, I will give you the $5000 as soon as I can in any situation.

*******

I will pray about this further.  I do note that I received $400 at the beginning of this month.  I received another $110.  The way I am looking at it is this, $510 total in a one month period (one week really).  So, if it ended up being $510 for the entire month -- that would have been $275 for half the month's rent, $100 for food, $50 for phone, and $85 for misc.  That would have well provided for half the month's expenses.  What I see is that the money was provided for us to live well this month if you would have talked it through, bore things patiently, endured, and stayed.  God did provide for this month quite well, actually. 

*******

I'm waiting on God to bring me money. 

*******

As an FYI... right now I have about $310 cash.  Also, the $200 that was an outdated check was supposed to be sent to me.  So, if I include that, that is $510 I have towards rent.  Don't know how much I will spend.  Don't know how much more will come in.  But, if God wants to give me rent money -- He will give me rent money. If God gives me rent money -- then pls communicate on if you have or can make other plans.    It's what God wills, and I'm not that far off from it right now.   I figure God makes His will known through circumstances.  So, that's why I cannot sit and try to figure things out.  I just walk things out.  Certain things I know.  I know I am called to start a 24/7 Prayer Center.  I know I am here and this is a good location for that.  I know God provided $400 at the beginning of this month in giving, then $110 -- and my son says that the $200 check I lost is supposed to be replaced.  If so, I know God provided then this month... $710.

I could live on $710 a month here.  I want to pay you back that money.  That will take additional money.

*******

I applied for assistance.... so I can stay here. for a free phone... and food stamps.  Because, I really don't want to leave this apt.  And, so then, I guess I need to get food stamps for food... and somehow pay the rent.  :)  from what I see, can get food stamps for 3 months here in GA in a tough sitch.  I put down your name and phone # as the "landlord".  I mean, if I get gifts and don't need it -- ok.  But, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

I think, actually, we could have gotten food stamps with me living with you all along here in GA.  Cuz, we were living on your income and with 2 ppl - then though you didn't qualify in AL before, you would have qualified cuz of the same income and an additional person.  But, I'm going to get it if I can if I need it.  And, I will check into seeing what I can do about rent assistance.

I think that if you get in their system, they might help with employment.  The fact that I don't have transportation creates an issue, of course.

I applied for the phone and the food stamps today.  I will see tonite about housing.  I'll let ya know.  Cuz, I cannot be 100% sure, but, I might be getting that $200.  (I cannot be 100% sure -- cuz I don't know where it is, etc.).  Probly if I get food stamps, and a little rent assistance, I'll be for sure covered here.

So, I am going to see what I can do to get emergency housing stuff.  Food stamps.  And just try to survive for the next few months if I can here.  

 But, I do think that I should qualify for emergency assistance.  I will tell them that I was living with you as a boyfriend (I was) and you abandoned me.  That's what happened.  That's a legitimate emergency for assistance.  I should qualify for emergency food stamps and housing assistance -- even if it is for only the short-term.  (I can hope.)

*******

On the free phone.... I will get 250 free minutes a month.   Once I get that, I have it for a year.   Like, you just have to apply once a year -- then confirm after the year that you still qualify, I guess. If I get the food stamps, then I'll have documentation for the phone.  It takes proof of low income to get the phone.  But, if I get the food stamps, then I have the documentation to get the phone.  I probly, actually, could get SSI.  I think I could submit my proof that I say I am the apostle of Revelation 12 and they say I'm crazy.  Could probly get the disability back to May of this year.  Maybe can get $700 to $1200 a month -- back to May -- 5 months... guess I'd have money to pay you back if that happens.  I honestly think that if I don't start getting gifts, I'll see what happens.  All I can say is that either ppl will support me, or I will have to do what I have to do.  I don't have transportation.

I sent them just a letter saying I don't have income or a job so I don't have documentation other than what I submitted.  (So, I'm gonna see if that gets sent to me.  They say it takes 2 or 3 weeks to get to me.  But, once I get that -- I will have a phone paid for.)  Then, hopefully I will get enough foodstamps to last me for a month.  I think by state help or whatever (hopefully I can get it)... that I should be able to pay the rent.  Make sense??  (I wasn't clear on the phone thing -- it's that 250 free minute a month cell phone.)

If I get SSI - disability -- which I probly can get for the mental diagnosis... :)... then, I guess I wouldn't need food stamps.  Cuz, I'd get "back pay" to May.  :)  Then, I would have a bit of a nest egg.  

Sean, :), Lordwilling, I will do what it takes to stay here.  I want to stay here, Sean, and answer my call!!  :)

I mean, if ppl don't give to me, I do want to go to the dentist, and I honestly am going to take whatever aid I can get.  Because, I'll just figure it's "charge them" kind of thing.

Either ppl will give, or Lordwilling, I am going to get SSI, food stamps, housing assistance, whatever I can get.

*******

I filed for social security with the social security department.  I think I can file for something else also.  I looked and learned that if a person receives gifts... that does not count as income.  So, whatever I personally receive as a gift for doing my ministry that someone sends to me personally -- cannot count as income.  It's a gift.  It doesn't count against Social Security disability.  And, as far as it goes for disability insurance -- I can earn up to about $1000 a month and it won't effect what I get.  So, I'm going to see if I can complete this and see what the Lord does.  So, I do not intend to work for more than $1000 a month for the rest of my life, really.  (I don't need that much money while I live here for example.)  

I did the online form.  They will send me something to complete in paperwork.  Somewhere around here I should have the folders that have the paperwork where they diagnosed me as a lunatic.  :)   So, on the basis of that I will file and it's in the Lord's hands.  Pls pray that if we're "here" long enough for this to be filed, that they approve it right away.  Cuz, if so, I believe I would get backpay to June.  Then, I could pay you back out of that.   (Or hopefully I can pay you back out of stuff earlier.)

I know sometimes ppl don't get approved.  But, I'm going to "charge them" -- if I can.  It's in the Lord's hands.  Cuz, I'm not going to work anymore -- and so it's legit that becuz of my calling and what I believe, I can no longer work in the world -- so pay me my retirement that I paid for -- my disability that I paid into.  :)

K, anyway, letting you know I am "getting on" things about income.   As I say, it's in the Lord's hands.

*******

I NEED MY LAUNDRY DONE... so you need to come back with that car and get back here and TAKE CARE OF THINGS!!

*******
You better get back here and pay the rent for next month if you are supposed to stay -- or things need to be more clear.
*******


GET BACK HERE SEAN BECAUSE I HAVE TO DO MY LAUNDRY.

You better get back here and take me to the laundromat.

I have dirty clothes and I need water now... and you DIDN'T LET ME HAVE A BIKE... and I need you to take care of things around here.

So, please get back here and take care of these things... then we'll see if you are staying or going.

I need my laundry done.

That's what I'm thinking.

Why don't you come back here and help me get the laundry done and take me to the store to buy some things... and help me get a bike if you are leaving and pick up  your stuff.

Otherwise, humble yourself, repent, and stay.

*******


LauraASean, pls figure it out... cuz I need my laundry done.... and if I try to wash my clothes in this water here -- rust will stain them.  My son did not yet bring me my car, he hasn't said he's bringing me my car.  You need to come back and pick up your stuff if you are staying anyway. 


I need my laundry done and I need some things from the store.  It's a 7 mile walk to the store.  I can't walk that far.  I might could ride a bike, but I can't walk that far.    

I need to color my hair, I need to wash my clothes, and I need things from the store.

So, can you get back here and help me out with that stuff, and help me to get a bike, and then see if you are leaving/going??

You should know this stuff, Sean.  You're the man -- and you should know what God tells you.  I know we both have the same sinful nature manifesting in different ways and we don't like that -- but...

I need this stuff done -- and I think you should take care of me.  :)  Even if you are leaving, you can come pick up your stuff.  And maybe I can get set to survive another couple weeks.

You should know, Sean... and stop letting a python spirit rule your life.  I need my laundry done and there's stuff to take care of here.

*******

Also... I found FREE DENTAL CARE.... in GA.

*******

I need my laundry done, I have to get things taken care of, and I want to go to the dentist too.  

I think you are supposed to take care of me... aren't you??  Pls figure this out, Sean, because I need laundry done, and I need to go to the grocery store, and I found where I can go to the dentist.

Please pray about it and see.  I do recognize I can feel our sinful natures hitting each other -- I know you have a python spirit and a critical spirit and I think it's the reason you are sick (I really do think it's the controlling spirit of that) -- but I need these things and the man is supposed to take care of the woman in these things.

So, if you are supposed to take care of me -- then, I think you should think about this.

Please go back and look at how we met, what we did, and things God told you.  I need things to be taken care of, Sean, and you are supposed to know what God leads and you should know if you are the man who is supposed to be taking care of me.  I NEED THESE THINGS TAKEN CARE OF!!  :)

*******

No comments:

Post a Comment